Health & Wellness
Your student’s health and well-being are the foundation of their academic and personal success. From getting their flu shots to meditation classes, we’ve got them covered.
Be well and manage stress
Stress is a normal part of university life, but we can help your student develop the skills to de-stress and be at their best.
- Practice mindful meditation at weekly drop-in sessions across campus.
- Learn strategies for time management and good study habits at the Academic Success Centre.
- Get moving: Hit the gym, join an intramural sports team or try a drop-in class at one of our fitness centres.
- Connect with their registrar’s or Student Life office, their don, a counsellor at the Health & Wellness Centre or their faculty or college.
- Visit uoft.me/howareyoufeeling for more resources to help you manage stress. It’s never too early to ask for help, so reach out early and often.
- For tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, fun events and more, visit healthyUofT.ca
Health & Wellness Centre
Your student’s single point of entry for access to a wide range of health services for both general and mental health.
General health services include:
- health check-ups
- allergy shots
- birth control
- specialist referrals
- nutritional care
- family planning
- travel medicine
Mental health services include:
- group therapy
- assault counselling